Top 10 Restaurants for SVC Students

• Madison Brewing Co. Pub and Restaurant This is a nice restaurant if your family is coming to town and you would like to have a hearty, sit down meal. The atmosphere is great and the food is even better!
  • Ramunto’s PizzaThis is the best pizza place in town! They not only serve delicious hot pizza by the slice, but they have a wide variety of other great food such as wings, mozzarella sticks, salads, and so much more! Quick and easy place for lunch or dinner.
  • Two Brews Cafe – Two Brews is one of the more popular places for college students. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. The best part about this place is you get to customize your own meal, and for a great price too!
  • Cilantro – If you’re craving some fresh Mexican food, Cilantro is the place to go! My personal favorite from there is ‘The Hill of Beans’. You get to build your own tacos, burritos, salads, and more.
  • Sunny Side Diner – This dive is the best place to grab breakfast or lunch, especially on the weekend. Who doesn’t love a great Sunday brunch with friends?! Well, Sunny Side is the place for that, with amazing prices!
  • Elm Street Market – ESM is a great place to get grinders, sandwiches, wraps, soups, and more! It’s a great place to go when you need a quick and easy lunch. The best part is that SVC students get a small discount!
  • The Blue Benn – This diner is a staple of Bennington, VT. It’s widely known for its classic diner atmosphere, as well as its delicious food! There prices are great for the average college student as well!
  • Lucky Dragon – Who doesn’t love Chinese food? Well, Lucky Dragon is the place to go. It’s  conveniently located right on Main Street downtown, and they have all of the delicious dishes you could ever crave!
  • Jensen’s Restaurant – Jensen’s is a nice restaurant to go to if you are looking for homestyle foods at a reasonable price! You can’t get much better than that. They have even been open since 1961, so they must be doing something right!
  • Allegro – If you are looking for some amazing, homemade Italian food this is the place to go! They’re a little on the pricier side, but the atmosphere is definitely worth it if you’re in the mood to treat yo’ self.

What are you in the mood to try today? Tell us your favorite restaurant in Bennington in the comments!